Most Good 5K
Join us for
The Most Good 5K Virtual Race –
Fri., 9/25/20 @ 8AM – Sun., 9/27/20 @ 12 Midnight
In these unprecedented days of COVID-19, The Salvation Army Montclair Citadel continues to serve the homeless and hungry in our community. We invite you to join us at the 5th Annual Most Good 5K VIRTUAL run/walk, a fundraising event to help support these services. That means that any time between Friday, 9/25 at 8:00 a.m. through midnight Sunday 9/27 you can run or walk in your neighborhood or favorite park. Be creative! Challenge your friends and family! Have fun while you make a difference in the lives of others!
Your support of this event will help us:
· Serve 50-60 to-go lunches each Monday through Wednesday, as a continuation and “social distancing” modification of our regular lunch program, The Table;
· Provide emergency shelter to individuals and families at Cornerstone House, with 24/7 accessibility to accommodate adjusted schedules and shelter-in-place directives;
· Provide access to shower, offering that important resource (plus toiletries and a change of clothes) to those who most need this service
· Provide and average of 1,000 meals each week via supplementary grocery boxes to individuals and families;
· Provide social service case management by phone, to help provide stability through utility/rent/security deposit assistance.
We look forward to your support of this virtual race as we continue to make a difference in the lives of our at risk neighbors.
We would be grateful if you would consider joining us in making a difference in the lives of our at-risk neighbors by supporting this race! We appreciate your support.